I am surprised to see this yellow dialed M-Force at Big Time today. I was told this is a new variant of the 2011 M-Force model. Other than a new dial colour, they have also blackened the bezel to make it look different from the original version.
Upon further examination, I realized there are several changes to the dial as well. Let’s take a look:
Shown above and below are the dial shots of the new variant and the original version. The differences are:
1. Shape of hour markers changed.
2. Power reserve hand and scale changed.
3. Hour and minute hands changed.
4. Position of date window changed to 4 o’clock.
5. Position of “M-Force” and “200m” wordings changed (as a result of 4 above).
Below is a comparison shot of the new variant and original version. I really like these changes especially the shape of the hour markers. The hour and minute hands seem to be wider then those on the original version as well.
Caseback remains unchanged.
The EL03005Y comes with a 23mm Orient rubber strap.
My M-Force review:
Orient EL03005Y featured in this post is provided by
483 Sims Avenue,
Tel: 6273 3355 Fax: 6278 8929